How To Convert PDF to PPT Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert a PDF to Word?
What is purpose for converting it to be a zip, want to compress the file,if you PDF is quite large at the first place, making it in Zip format won’t help a lot, you can try some PDF compressor online or desk software.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To PPT with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To PPT.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To PPT with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to PPT: All You Need to Know
After conversion, Hi PDF will email you the Word document which can be used directly using Microsoft Word. Note that it may take a few days to process the document. If you find any mistakes in your scanned PDF document, please send us the scanned PDF document by a quick click the button. For further assistance, please feel free to drop us an e-mail. For conversion of scanned document with a different font, use the font settings menu.