How To Convert PDF to PPT Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert a PPT to a PDF?
At first, you can try the online Powerpoint to PDF converter like PDFfiller. Step 1. Drag your PPT file into the PDFfiller, it will start the converting directly. Wait for the conversion. Step 2. After the process completes, click “Download File Now”. But PDFfiller works too slow. If you want to get the work done fast and process files in batch, you can use the professional software like Cisdem PDF Creator for Mac. Besides Powerpoint, it can also create PDF from EPUB, RTFD, CHM, JPG, PNG, HTML, Word, Text, and more. Step 1. Drag multiple PowerPoint files into the software. Step 2. Specify page ranges and rename files. Step 3. Click the “Convert” button.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To PPT with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To PPT.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To PPT with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to PPT: All You Need to Know
Step 4. Press the ‹Save” button to save the files in .docx, .dock, .pps, and .PPS format. Step 5. Once you save the files, open the .docx or .pdf in iBooks to PDF Converter or PDF Reader. Once you have added the files into the software, you can find more settings that can be customized for your needs. Step 1. Click more Information“. Step 2. Click the convert button. Step 3. Click the export Options button. Step 4. Click the browser button. Step 5. Browse to your PPT file and save to your iPhone's internal memory, USB drive, or your Dropbox.